- Confirm your presentation date and time at https://smart-conference.net/about/ . If you have any problem with your scheduled time, email the Organizer as soon as possible.
- Speakers are responsible for registering for their conference admission and making their own travel and hotel reservations.
- Please visit your Speaker Portal on PheedLoop to update your profile with your bio and upload the following documents by July 28th. If you haven’t received the link, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the Speaker Portal, select “Assigned Tasks” and drop your files in the upload section.
- Speaker consent form in PDF – Download the form, fill, sign and upload.
- PowerPoint slides in PPTX (oral presenters only)
- Poster in PDF (poster presenters only)
- 3 min pre-recorded video of poster presentation (poster presenters only) – The videos will be broadcasted on the virtual event portal during the poster sessions, so online attendees can watch your presentation.
- If your files are too big to upload, please email a download link to email@example.com.
- The conference will include virtual attendees as well as in-person attendees, so please be sure to speak clearly into the microphone and repeat any questions that are asked in the room to ensure that all participants can follow the discussion.
- Stay at/near the centre of the podium while you’re speaking. If you move outside the camera angle, online audience won’t be able to see you talking.
- Time keeping is extremely important in order to stay on track with the livestream schedule.
- Oral presentations will be 20 minutes long. You can include a Q&A within the given time.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the session. Upon arrival, check in with your session chair.
- Speak clearly into the microphone and repeat any questions that are asked in the room to ensure that both in-person and online participants can follow the discussion.
- Your slides will be played from our AV station. You’ll be provided with a clicker/pointer for changing slides.
- Please understand that we won’t be able to accommodate any last minute changes on your slides.
- Your poster dimension should be in 3’W x 4’H (portrait)
- Poster presenters will be split into two groups and given one day each to have their posters displayed in the main conference hall. Check your scheduled date and time in the program and let us know if you have any issues.
- Please print your poster yourself and bring it on the day of your presentation. During the lunch break on the day, you will affix your poster on a foam board with glue/tape(provided) and set it up on an easel we provide.
- Using the Speaker Portal, upload your poster in PDF and a 3 min video presentation so online attendees can participate in your poster presentation.
Virtual Event Access – PheedLoop
- SMART 2022 will live stream the entire sessions during the event and post afterwards the recordings for on-demand viewing via PheedLoop.
- Both in-person and virtual attendees will receive a link to the Virtual Event Portal where they access the sessions, view speaker/attendee profiles, network via text/video chats and more.
Best Poster Presentation Award
The best presenter from each session will be selected by our judges and awarded $300 CAD (Visa card) at the closing.